This is a copy from http://archive.is/qIKDa
Questions from devotees
by This website | Feb 09, 2015
We are receiving questions from devotees addressed to Ramlal Bomjon.
His devotees wondering
- When Guruji has the most powerful Bhaitri mantra, and prayers calling upon many wrathful divinities that are there to subjugate demons, why would he be unable to protect the pregnancies of Guru Amma from supposed witchcraft against her? – Jesus casted demons out of people and healed anyone from any disease, even from being lamed or blind their whole life through.
- If Guruji can receive messages from his divinities, representing directly Maitriya on the earth, why does he need to often inquire by phone about the deeds and motivations of his followers, in fear of conspiracy, of bad motives, of corruption, asking one about the other?
- We heard of numerous laws suits against Guruji, what is the validity of those? Why doesn’t he communicate openly about it?
- Why does Guruji hide the truth about himself and the actions of his entourage to the wider public. It seems like there is two faces to his speeches, one oral, and the other of controversial actions. He seems to preach one thing, but practices something very different. Is there a reason to this duality?
- Guruji, you speak of non-violence in most of your speeches yet it became known that you used violence yourself on a few people, no matter what the justification. Is this not a contradiction? You also say in your teaching: “Never discriminate on the basis of name, appearance, complexion, class, belief, community, power, position, or qualification…” Yet you practice discrimination between your own devotees; some have been banned, others are in positions of favor, to some you are kind while others are expelled in rather violent ways. Is this not a contradiction too?